Are you a product or commercial executive looking for a new role? We are working with a prestige organisation within the travel Industry who will take your experience and progress your career to the next level.
A commercially aware and performance driven individual is required for our client. A candidate who has knowledge and expertise in Hotel Contracts and negotiation.
· An understanding of B2B and B2C tour operating
· Very competent with numbers and excel formulae
· Strong understanding of significance and calculations of ADR
· Ability to identify and negotiate commercial opportunities with tour operators
· Knowledge or ability to study form of your competitor set
· Highly organized in administration and good at relationship building.
· Understanding of marketing and JMA negotiation
· Ideal candidate will be from the commercial / contracting or product arena within tour operating
· In a market where rate is king, you will understand the impact that a minor tweak on rate can have to a season’s revenue.
· You will focus on negotiating and building relationships with existing operators and constantly seek out new tour operator partners for a variety and cross section of products, to deliver the best ROI for our hotel clients and ensure best volume of business for operators.
· Contract negotiating and contract checking on behalf of our clients (attention to detail and understanding of contract structures)
· Ensure top tier operator staff from contracting to marketing and product are trained and familiar with the product.
· Arrange decision maker fam trips / visits to properties and destinations.
· Entertain tour operator partner decision makers
· Negotiate / agree brochure contributions, inclusion in operator programs.
· Be involved in JMA negotiation and planning from a commercial standpoint and monitor ROI
· Monitor sales performance and price bench-marking on a regular basis
· Monitor agent sales performance via the rewards platform of each client, which is otherwise handled by the sales BDM of products.
· Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that their output best matches the commercial and strategic objectives of the client.
· Form working relationship with the clients, understanding and being sensitive to their specific needs and challenges, and devising commercial strategies that best address those needs.
· Provide monthly summary reports of all sales activity, outcomes and future plans as well as general market intelligence for each client.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!!