Product & Purchasing Manager - Competitive Salary
This highly regarded and growing travel company are looking for an experienced Product & Purchasing Manager to join their team. This important leadership role involves taking full commercial ownership of your product portfolio; the Product & Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the day to day commercial and operational tasks for the region.
Product & Purchasing Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new, innovative, product that appeals to a wide audience.
- Contract and develop appropriate product in line with product strategy, ensuring the highest level of quality.
- Review & refine existing products to optimise performance.
- Ensure all literature and promotional material is thoroughly checked for accuracy and effectively portrays the product range to customers.
- Monitor Sales and perform commercial analysis to ensure maximum profitability and be aware of competitor activity.
- Assess operational viability of new products and ensure that proposed product falls in line with required health & safety guidelines.
- Management, motivation and training of product team, consisting of Product Executives & Product Co-ordinators, including performance management reviews.
Product & Purchasing Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a Product, Contracting, Purchasing management role is essential.
- Excellent negotiating & influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to form strong professional relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen with high level of numerical and literacy skills.
- An established network of contacts across relevant DMC's hotels and tourist boards.
- Fluency in an additional language preferable.
- Flexibility to travel, sometimes for extended periods and at short notice.
Product & Purchasing Manager - Additional Information:
- After initial 6 month period, opportunity to work partially from home if required
- Excellent Salary plus an array of benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme, option to buy additional annual leave, and discounts on holidays and flights for you and your relatives.
If you have the skills & experience required and are interested in the role of Product & Purchasing Manager, please apply online or .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.