Product and Sales Manager 4 USA / Canada London up to £30k plus comm OTE £45k
Working for the exceptional travel company you will be reponsible for the product and sales development and the USA/Canada market.
You will be an experienced travel professional looking to moving into a product role or have previous product experience and be able to demonstrate a real passion for sales.
• Responsible for the continued development of both USA and Canada product through the website and other distribution channels.
• Contract new properties as required in keeping with company strategy
• Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware of our key partners and selling our preferred partners as a priority.
• Directly responsible for the contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers for your region.
• Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted over rides with key hotel providers.
• Responsible for recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips.
• Champion USA within the marketing department to ensure that product featured on the website is driving quotations to your specialist markets through e-shots and all social media platforms.
• Responsible for training and continual development of the USA markets.
• Responsible for management of the customer experience for this product.
• Quality manage the accommodation selection and where appropriate visit or arrange quality checks
• Assist with the design, content sourcing, copywriting and production of all sales materials both print and electronic.
• Manage and maintain the company's product content and image library.
• Help to maintain and update the company web site ensuring that all product and pricing is loaded accurately.
• Take responsibility for product pricing and margin management to ensure sales targets and profit budgets are achieved.
• Support the Sales Director as and when required
• Coordinate training and familiarisations for the company's sales force and if appropriate for 3rd party distribution offering on-going product and destination knowledge support.
• Provide assistance in organising and operating marketing and promotional activities, where appropriate providing representation at events.
• Attendance at product and marketing events as required.
• Responsible for managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk ins, repeats and referrals and responding to the enquiry within 24 hours of the initial request.
• Ensuring that all potential clients are offered bespoke and exciting tailor made itinerary’s to the destination you manage and that every effort is made to close the enquiry into a confirmed booking.
• Expected to achieve monthly sales and kpi targets
• Ensure that confirmation documents are complete and ready to send to the client within 7 day of payment being taken from the client and that travel documents are prepared and ready to send 14 days prior to departure.
• Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too.
• Be prepared to cover other areas should the area expert be out of the office and always offer high levels of service to colleague’s clients.
• Manage customer service levels in the run up to your client departing including offering additional services such a parking and the pre booking of spa treatments and dinner reservations and once your client has returned