Programme Executive – Polar Adventure Travel – SW London - Up to £30,000 OTE £50,000
Our client is a leading Adventure Travel company who operate over 50 amazing adventure tours throughout Europe & the World. They are looking for a Programme Executive to create once in a lifetime polar adventure travel in their expanding team. The right person will be keen to develop their career in a high growth, dynamic and fast paced business environment, and will give you the opportunity to plan, develop and manage our clients Polar Travel product.
The key responsibilities for the Programme Executive – Polar Adventure Travel are:
· Manage the Polar Expedition product range
· Negotiate and track the commercial performance with a range of product partners
· Build strong and preferential relationships with suppliers
· Personally maximise the sales opportunities from all Polar telephone, email and live chat enquiries.
· Exceed Polar sales targets and drive positive performance
· Develop expertise, knowledge and sales capabilities in the other BSpoke Activity product lines
· Ensure that all leads are followed up and achieve the highest possible conversion rates
· Assist with product and price loading
· Demonstrate the highest possible level of Polar product and competitor knowledge
The key skills required for Programme Executive – Polar Adventure Travel are:
· Ideally 2 - 3 years sales experience within the Polar and Expedition industry
· Ability to exceed and meet targets
· Clear and highly professional telephone manner
· Great attention to detail
· Excellent IT and office skills
· Must have a passion for activity-based holidays!
To apply for the Programme Executive – Polar Adventure Travel position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures