Business Development Manger - City of London based Travel Technology Co seeks a Business Development Manager to project manage clients and to develop relationships with the company's key clients in the global inbound tourism sector. This is a busy and varied role which will suit someone who has worked in inbound tourism and has a genuine interest in technology and has experience of working on implementing a new reservations system. Your responsibilities as Business Development Manager include :
- Working with key travel industry clients – online travel, tour operators, inbound and wholesalers, answering their queries and acting as a liaison between the company and the client
- working with internal departments to explain new projects and what the clients needs are
- Delivery training to new and existing clients on IT updates, new systems, bespoke training needs
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions and being one of the team who are the face of the company
As Business Development Manager we are looking for some key skills including :
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and people who are career driven
- Knowledge of working for a travel company and enjoyed implementing new systems
- We do not need technically driven people as the company has specialised departments for that but you must have an interest in technology
- Fluency in English is essential – German and Spanish useful
- Ability to travel – you will get the opportunity for international travel
The Company are the leading experts in their field and are rapidly growing. They offer great modern offices, a happy and motivated working atmosphere, a generous benefit package including 25 days holiday, pension and annual bonus.
Successful Business Development Manager candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application and we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.
We wish you a wonderful 2018.