3 months ago
Pub Manager - Oakham
* Overall responsibility for the appearance, presentation and standards of the business in general.
* To ensure that high levels of training and motivation is achieved with all staff members on an ongoing basis, from Health and Safety through to customer service.
* To take financial responsibility for monies taken and to observe profitability and budgets in all aspects of your job.
* To take financial responsibility for your tills on a daily bass including accounting for Petty cash (adequate receipts), balancing the PDQs, counting the cash and banking.
* To ensure counting sheets, balance sheets and business sheets are completed accurately. Any discrepancies are discussed and highlighted.
* To manage staff: training, motivating, structuring the team around you, evaluation, promotion, tasks and rotas.
* Ensure all staff on site are accounted for fire purposes
* Ensure uniform standards are upheld
* Make sure thorough staff briefing is done at the beginning of each shift
* Ensure adequate de-briefing and handover is done at the end of each shift
* Ensure Allergen sheets are filled and available
Key skills to be displayed
* Management: Prioritise, ability to listen, stress management, team motivation & recruitment
* Good profitability awareness
* High customer care levels
* To deliver training at all levels
* Financial understanding and accountability
Salary Band - 20 - 25k per annum - depending on experience
19 days ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
£20k - £25k
only 26 days until close