This well establish Cruise travel company have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join their team, based in Wiltshire, paying up to £45K
Purchasing Manager, Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain strong contractual relationships with their key suppliers ensuring a good mix of both competitive and exclusive rate agreements
- Negotiated commercial agreements and marketing contributions with ground handlers, hotels, destination management companies and tourist boards.
- Understand pricing strategy, margins and volumes associated with each contracted product
Purchasing Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a Purchasing Manager role
- A strategic approach with commerical awareness
- Strong contracting and negotiating skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with new and exisiting suppliers
- A passion for tourism worldwide and ability and desire to travel
- Paying £30K - 45K + up to 10% bonus
- Based in Wiltshire
To apply for this Purchasing Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG49149
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.