5 days ago
The hotel has a stylish feel throughout and also boasts over 75 bespoke bedrooms, an award winning fine dining Restaurant, conference and banqueting suites, private dining and also has further development plans for the future making this an excellent opportunity for career progression.
Cummins Mellor are looking for a professional Reception Manager with a friendly personality and can offer excellent guest care and who is looking to work in a high class, luxurious establishment which offers unrivalled hospitality.
If you have the passion for our industry and appreciate the hard work that goes into maintaining reputation and standards in the hospitality industry, you could be our ideal candidate.
As a Reception Manager your role will include;
* The effective organisation & management of the Reception and Nights team;
* Responsible for the day-to-day running of the front desk;
* Responsible for overseeing, training and motivating the receptionist team;
* To control and be aware of the Room Status to ensure maximum room sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
* Ensure all financial procedures are adhered to and all cash logged to make certain correct balance at all times;
* To control all credit transfers ~transactions as per hotels credit policy;
* Liaise with all departments as and when required to ensure efficiency throughout the hotel is promoted;
* Delivery of excellent customer care.
The ideal Reception Manager must;
* Have a minimum of 3 years hotel reception experience, with least 2 years at management level;
* Knowledge of the Opera front office system would be advantageous;
* Have a confident and professional telephone manner;
* The ability to influence & motivate your team in changing situations;
* A strong sales orientation;
* A focus on quality & attention to detail;
* Excellent customer relation skills.
Our client can offer;
* Competitive salary based on experience and key skills;
* Thorough on the job training & exposure to all areas of the business;
* 28 days Annual Leave;
* A competitive pension scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reception Manager to take up a permanent role within a thriving Lancashire business.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn 100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn 100 cash - (url removed)
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close