An ever growing adventure travel company are recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager with strong people management, strategic and analytical skills. Paying £35K - £38K, based in the City of London.
Regional Operations Manager, Responsibilities:
- Management of the Operations team, including recruitment, coaching, training and performance reviews
- Working with the general manager and other stakeholders to monitor trip costing, and convey updates
- Develop and manage business relationships with suppliers in partnership with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure supplier contracts are the most favourable in the market, continuously looking to improve operating margins.
- Coordinate research and development of new and existing product in partnership with the product team, with a consideration for competitive product analysis
Regional Operations Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous people management experience within travel
- Proven strategic and analytical experience
- Understanding and awareness of regional business requirements in the travel industry.
- Paying £35K - £38K
- Based in the City of London
To apply for this Regional Operations Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG44389
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.