5 months ago
We are looking for..
Regional Support Manager
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, award winning company?
We have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit a Regional Support Manager within the Education Sector.
Hours: 40 per week, Generally Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business. 52 weeks, not term time only. Please note this role requires extensive travel ranging from the North West to London, so daily working hours may vary dependent on the location of the daily requirements.
We are looking for a strong, commercially minded Regional Support Manager with excellent knowledge of the education sector. Working under the guidance of a Regional Manager, the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career in this fast growing business sector.
Regional Support Manager Role Purpose:
- Ensure succinct provision of a full service to Schools, Colleges as part of the Taylor Shaw brand.
- Contract mobilisation.
- Support site managers in controlling budgets.
- Attending training courses, as required.
- Compliance auditing including Food, health and safety processes, financial processes and HR compliance.
- Induction and training of onsite teams.
- Relief cover if required.
- Holding investigation and disciplinary meetings as required.
- Trouble shooting.
- Assisting with sales presentations as required.
- Supporting Operation Managers in achieving objectives to retain and grow business.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed To Be Reginal Support Manager
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a management position in the Education Sector is essential.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also be IT proficient.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate teams.
- Be proactive and ensure innovation through team and service.
- You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
- Demonstrates confidence with a 'Can do` attitude.
- Great financial understanding
- Realisation of compliance
- Be prepared to travel on a day to day basis, (between Manchester and London as a rough guide), to meet the needs of the business
- Be of smart appearance
Why is it great to work for US?
- Competitive salary package including Company car
- Company sick pay scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Recognition reward and awards
- Long Service awards
- Fantastic Career Development opportunities
- Annual Salon Culinaire
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Access to a Save as you Earn Scheme
The ideal Regional Support Manager candidate will have a proven track record of managing a catering team of 3 or more staff for a minimum of 2 years, in a contract catering education establishment, as the manager on site.
Proven craft excellence and extensive knowledge of Catering Provision and monitoring.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company. Immediate start available.
To register your interest in this position please email your current CV to: (url removed) 
Closing date Wednesday 5 October 2016.
Initial interviews will be held on Tuesday 11 October in the Manchester area. Please ensure you can attend on this date if selected.
 mailto:(url removed)
15 days ago
only 11 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close