Relief Senior Business Travel Consultant: This position has arisen within this well established prestige independent Business Travel company. You'll be based in various locations based in the City of London working on different accounts and implants - so flexibility is key.
Relief Senior Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
* Working in at the head of office and various implants working on a diverse range of accounts
* Booking worldwide travel
* Booking flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers etc
* Providing fantastic customer service at all times
Relief Senior Business Travel Consultants Skills Required:
* Significant previous UK business travel experience
* Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts
* Excellent worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
* Flexible, fast working yet accurate
* Working knowledge of a GDS - Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
Additional Relief Business Travel Consultant Information:
* Basic salary Circa £33/34K (depending on experience)
* Covering the City of London
* In return you will be paid well and receive excellent benefits and also get the chance to work in a great business travel working environment.
If you have the right experience for this Relief Senior Business Travel Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to -******* or call Amy on--******quoting Ref: AG54322
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit -******