Reservations Consultant – award winning UK Inbound Tour Operator seeks an experienced VIP Reservations Consultant to join a happy and motivated team – a varied role, as VIP Reservations Consultant you will :
- Handle reservations enquiries from overseas tour operators who need your help to create interesting itineraries for tourists visiting the UK and Ireland
- You will be making bookings at hotels, restaurants, driver guides, attractions, transport and sightseeing and anything the clients wishes to see
- You will be responsible for their VIP clients who book 4 and 5 star accommodation and need lots of research and product development support
- Most of your clients will be from Canada and USA
- Be responsible from the initial enquiry, produce a quotation, book all service, liaise regularly with the client and any queries whilst the client is travelling in the UK
- Account managing key clients and developing long term relationships
As VIP Reservations Consultant you must be able to demonstrate :
- At least 1 years reservations experience
- some knowledge of the major cities and hotels in the UK
- An interest in developing product
- Great customer care skills
- proven administration experience, good organisational skills and attention to detail
The Company boast a low turnover of staff and a happy working environment. They offer some lovely benefits to recognise the staffs support – after a years service you get a free Oyster Card, they take the team away for a long weekend every year for a holiday, they treat their staff with respect and therefore have a low turnover of staff. They employ a lot of Europeans so languages are useful but not essential.
VIP Reservations Consultant candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role so we hope we can help you.