This is an exciting role working for a leading cruise company based South Essex. Working within a lovely team handling all matters relating to cruise bookings. Paying £18k plus commission.
Travel Reservations Consultant - Key Duties:
- To maintain a high quality telephone sales service to direct passengers, travel agents and tour operators
- Hit company standards for conversion rates on sales and data collection, achieving monthly sales targets.
- Deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Keep knowledge of promotions and products up to date
- Make sure all notes are up to date and data input is correct
Travel Reservations Consultant - Skills Required:
- Travel sales experience is essential
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Passion for cruise is desirable
- Must be able to drive and have a passport as you may need to attend occasional embarkations
- 1 year maternity cover
- Paying £18K + comm ote £24K
- Based South Essex
- Working 5 day week shift patterns Mon - Thur 09.00-17.00 / 10.00-18.00 / 12.00-20.00, Fri 09.00-18.00 and Sat (every other Sat) 09.00-17.00
To apply for this Reservation Consultant please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref; AG51030
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.