Reservations Agent - UK Inbound tour operator seeks a Reservation Agent to join a happy, busy and motivated team, booking hotels and tourism services around the UK – your responsibilities will include :
- Working closely with hotels throughout the UK and Ireland, booking services and requesting any special requests
- Booking any tourism services the client would like including theatre, restaurants, sightseeing and care hire
- Liaising daily with overseas travel agents and tour operators
- Working on the Tourplan system, handling all administration with the booking
- Handling any queries the client may have by phone or email
As Reservations Agent for with this award winning tour operator you should have :
- At least 6 months reservations experience
- A genuine interest to work for a tour operator
- Be fluent in English and one other European language
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a positive working attitude
- Proven organisational and administration skills
- Be looking for a company who will develop your career
With Central London offices, this Inbound tour operator has a great reputation for service and a low turnover of staff with any people we have placed there over the years enjoying genuine career progression, a happy motivated team, the company pay well and offer a range of lovely benefits.
Successful Reservation Agent candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.