This is a great opportunity to work for a niche travel company as a Sales & Reservations Consultant in a busy hard-working office. Our client offer a luxury product and this would be a fantastic place to work for someone who would like to be a valued member of a friendly team handling a really nice product.
Reservations and Sales Consultant Duties:
- Managing sales leads received by the Company via the Company’s website, email, webchat and telephone, with the objective of maximising the number of confirmed bookings and revenues whilst complying with the Company’s rules and policies on procedures, terms & conditions and pricing
- Assisting with preparing and sending out documentation during the booking process
- Processing credit card payments
- Assisting with daily brochure fulfilment
- Assisting other colleagues / departments with administrative tasks as required
- Assisting in occasional weekend cover rota
Reservations and sales Consultant Skills :
The ideal applicant will have experience in a similar Travel Sales position.
Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook & Power-Point.
Excellent telephone manner, communication and inter-personal skills.
Good work-load management with the ability to prioritise all sales opportunities before other duties.
A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
A good sense of humour, team spirit and a calm, can-do approach are essential.
Lovely working hours 10-6 and parking provided.