Reservations Asia specialist required to join the reservations department of one of the best travel company’s on the south coast . Ideally you should of visited in depth or lived in countries such as Cambodia, Japan, Korea ,Taiwan, and China
• Destination specialist for typically three to six countries, depending on your previous travel and industry experience.
• You will be the principal point of contact for your clients, managing every stage of the sales, after-sales and travel experience. Utilising your in-depth knowledge of your specialist destinations, you will create truly bespoke holiday itineraries to fulfil your client’s brief, and surpass their expectations.
• You will take a leading role in product development and will be actively encouraged to contribute to a variety of additional aspects of the business; harnessing existing skills and developing new ones.
• You will have a direct influence on the direction of the product we sell and the company as a whole.
• Our clients airy offices in central Brighton offer views of the sea in one direction and the South Downs in the other. We are just minutes from the seafront and the exciting Lanes area of the city.
• Join a small and expanding team of vastly experienced, like-minded travel enthusiasts with an excellent work ethic.
• The sales team works very closely with the product, marketing and technology teams to push forward all aspects of the business in order to achieve our sales targets as well as plans for growth and development.
• A genuine focus on a positive work/life balance.
• Positive career opportunities in a rapidly growing business.
• We are an established company but work hard to retain our “young at heart” and friendly office environment and our dynamic approach to pushing the business forward.
• Hard work, imagination, creativity and the ability to be fluid at times have enabled us to take on the challenges that we have set ourselves
• Well above the industry average and not target based, starting salary range is £25k - £33k depending on your experience (no OTE - fixed salary).
• Additional annual team bonus.
• Regular travel to Asia with opportunities to develop new destinations of expertise.
• Enjoy unique travel experiences, staying in world class hotels, discovering new product and trailblazing little-known destinations.
• Build new business relationships and have a direct influence on the products we offer.
• An experienced sales consultant, with a minimum of one to three years’ experience in the travel industry, preferably with a tour operator or in the luxury or tailor-made travel sector.
• You have a proven track record of securing sales in a customer-focused environment.
• You have travelled extensively within South-East Asia and the wider Asia region possibly including Japan, Korea, Taiwan. Having visited other Asian countries would be a positive but not essential.
• You have a genuine understanding of what providing exceptional customer service requires as well as and a keen eye for detail.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You are confident in your ability to manage a client’s expectations.
• You are hungry for a role that allows you freedom to manage your own desk, to utilise your initiative, and in between the day-to-day sales activities there is the opportunity to have an input into the business especially in terms of the product and trips