ravel Reservations Consultant (German) – Southampton - Up to £19k plus excellent benefits
****NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY****FULL TRAINING GIVEN****
****TRAINEES & GRADUATES WELCOME****
Travel Reservations Consultants (German speakers) are required by an expanding travel tour operator who are recognised as innovators for other travel companies to follow in their footsteps. As Travel Reservations Consultant (German) you will match customers’ needs to the right holiday for them, resolve customer queries and look to deliver an exceptional service at all times.
As Travel Reservations Consultant (German) you will:
- ·Provide each customer with the features and benefits of the travel product
- Consistently exceed customers’ expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each call and to increase conversion
- ·Achieve and exceed business goals and objectives by converting enquiries from both Travel Agents and Direct Guests
- ·Upsell travel product to increase profitability
- ·Respond to all written requests within agreed timescales
The Travel Reservations Consultant (German)
will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport, with a desire to provide exceptional Customer Service withskills with a strong desire to work in a Customer Service focused role. As Travel Reservations Consultant (German)
you will be solution focused and able to use initiative to problem solve, whilst being able to remain calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic approach with a dedicated and flexible attitude. Experience Travel professionals are welcome, though this is an excellent opportunity to enter the travel industry as either a trainee or graduate.
To apply for Travel Reservations Consultant (German), or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.
Key Words – German, Reservations, Travel, Consultant, Graduate, trainee, customer service, administration