Reservation Executive – a well established small inbound tour operator seeks a Reservations Executive to manage the companies FIT hotel room allocations and to work closely with overseas travel agents and UK hotels.
A busy and varied role which will include :
- Keeping overseas travel agents extranet updated with availability and managing the inhouse allocation system
- Managing a small team of staff and training new reservations team members
- Dealing with hotel reservations, cancellations and amendments
- Liaising with departments such as sales, Finance and IT
- Writing hotel descriptions when new hotels are contracted
Reservation Executives should have experience :
- In reservations within the travel, hotel or tourism sector
- Fluency in English
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Be computer literate
- Have a good telephone manner
- Some experience of working with hotel allocations and freesale
Successful Reservation Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full and ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.