3 months ago
Reports to: RESERVATIONS MANAGER
Purpose of Position:
To assist in the duties of the Reservations Department maximising bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient booking service for a multisite brand; our Reservations Executives are meticulous at administration ensuring that every detail of a customer's booking has been accurately recorded following esta blished procedures.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver excellent customer service , creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of the Bounce brand.
Core Non - Negotiable Skills and Experience:
- Upbeat and positive attitude throughout the entire day
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Highly organised people with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Natural ability to sell products enthusiastically
- Ability to build rapport and create professional relationships
- Exceed our customers' expectations by delivering service in a professional, knowledgeable and accommodating way.
- Remain calm, patient and polite if receiving customer feedback.
- Are confident, self - motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Are friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have g ood working relationships with everyone they come into contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co - operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Bounce is the best it can be.
- Set a great example to new employees
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and 'in person' enquiries
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input ted accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognising business prospects and opportunities to upsell venue services.
- To liaise with clients and customers to coordinate corporate events whilst building rapport and creating professional relationships.
- To exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily floor sheets detailing reservations.
- To have an in - depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus ensuring the ability to provide a thorough response to customer enquiries.
- To undertake general administration duties.
- To observe the Company's rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work, following all procedures in this respect and report ing to management any hazardous situation or accident.
- To attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
If you fit the requirements and want to apply please send your CV and a cover letter.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to your duties, or amend this job description at any time. In addition to the above duties you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
Hotel Sales Executive
London, North London, South East London, South West London, North West London
£20k - £25k