Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator specialising in tailor made reservations to India .
They are looking for an enthusiastic travel reservations specialist with a passion for India . Destination knowledge and excellent customer service is key when helping to individually craft tailor-made itineraries for our clients discerning travellers to the Indian Subcontinent.
Reservations India Luxury Consultant job description
• Ccreate high quality tailor-made itineraries to India and the subcontinent for FIT’s and small specialist groups. These may include luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
• From initial contact through to return you are responsible for planning, selling and instigating itineraries.
• To engage with every enquiry to help maximise revenue.
• Providing the best customer service at all stages therefore helping to promote the brand and ensure future / referral bookings.
• Meet with clients, suppliers and attend some industry events
• Attend fam trips if required.
• Keeping up to date with industry and product knowledge.
• Assisting with team inputs for collateral / website information.
India Reservations luxury Consultant skills
• Knowledge/experience of The Indian Subcontinent
• Some Flight booking experience
• Previous sales experience in travel.
• Strong communication skills.
Great opportunity to develop your skills in a high end operator