A great opportunity for someone without a GDS to join q bespoke luxury operator with a superb working environment
You will be proactively managing all enquiries from channels including email, telephone and online chat and upselling in resort products to enhance the guest experience and improve peripheral revenues. You will work closely with the business development and marketing teams to improve effectiveness of marketing budget whilst working alongside the sales team to develop consistent messaging and an innovative soft sale technique.
Reservations Luxury Consultant Responsibilities
• Manage all bookings from initial enquiry through to confirmation and arrival.
• Ensure an increasing conversion rate from leads to bookings.
• Ensure exceptional data capture from leads and feedback from visitors.
• Maintain exceptional relationship with clients before during and after their stay.
• Ensuring smooth running of the operation by maintaining exceptional attention to detail in booking process and information gathering for the in resort team.
• Ensuring accuracy is at the heart of the sales pathway to ensure guests’ expectations are met and if possible exceeded
Reservations luxury Consultant Skills
• Have experience working in sales and guest relations for a luxury UK market
• Have an impeccable telephone manner
• Be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in their work
• Be career minded and looking to develop their skills and experience
• Motivated and excited by the travel business
• Be proactive and able to manage time efficiently.
• Be able to think on their feet and creatively address issues that come up.
• Work well in a team
A great opportunity for the right person is luxury travel