4 months ago
Our client is part of a reputable hotel group they are renowned for their excellent customer service and range of quality hotels. They have created a new role and are seeking a Reservations Manager to join their Head Office team.
This role will manage the day to day operation of the Reservations Department and lead an energetic team - with a 7 day a week operation this department requires a strong leader who can inspire all of the team to provide excellent service.
This department services all hotel group customers calling to make hotel reservations and ensure their stay is complete by taking restaurant bookings and reserving leisure.
As a Reservations Manager your role will include;
* Maximising all potential business opportunities by building and maintaining relationships with current and future clients;
* Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target;
* Maintaining close liaison with Front Desk, Sales, Meetings & Events to ensure that all business needs are communicated and met;
* Training and mentoring your team, and performing any other duties requested by General Manager/Operations.
The ideal Reservations Manager must;
* Candidates for this role must have working knowledge of Fidelio and will be working in a similar role or as an Assistant Reservations Manager looking for the next move;
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge within a similar position in the Hospitality industry with 3 years' experience;
* Proven organisation and communication skills;
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual;
* Experience managing a team and using Opera system.
Our client can offer;
* Competitive salary of 24K+bonus
* Flexible hours with a combination of early and late shifts
* Gratuities and tips
* Career progression and comprehensive training programme.
* Free parking, meals on duty, uniform provided
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn 100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn 100 cash - (url removed)
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
£20k - £25k
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close