Are you a logical leader, ultimately unflappable and daringly dynamic?
It’s time to step up… take on the ultimate resort role which is as rewarding as it is challenging. This highly varied role suits someone who has previous ski season experience, capable of leading a team to success and looking for an experience to truly further their career.
• Motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance is attained and staff turnover is minimised
• Oversee all resort operations from budget and stock management, to maintenance and transport.
• Manage all aspects of resort sales and customer service ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
• Highly organised
• Extremely motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Previous staff management experience
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous ski season experience
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Own accommodation
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives