Our client is currently looking to recruit an Experienced Restaurant Manager to join their established team on a Permanent basis.
Salary Range is 18,000 - 20,000 per annum.
Hours of work will include working 5 out of 7 days/evenings on a rotating shift basis.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for motivating your team to provide an excellent customer service within the restaurant. Duties will include but not be restricted to :
- You will be responsible for training and reviewing team members within the restaurant.
- Recruitment of personnel for the Restaurant.
- Liasing with the Operations Manager / Other Hotel Managers to discuss performance, business growth opportunities, customer feedback, finances gained through the restaurant.
- Budgeting for the Restaurant.
- Stock Control / Replenishments.
- Organisation of weekly rotas.
- Overseeing of all services within the Restaurant.
- Dealing with customer feedback.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
Sales Manager London, Central/West End, City, East London, North London, North West London £25k - £30k