4 months ago
ROLE: RESTAURANT MANAGER - Boutique Hotel
SALARY: UP TO 20,000
Discover Retail has the privilege of working in partnership with a fantastic concept, independent hotel and restaurant concept in the Ribble Valley.
This is an amazing opportunity for a strong and ambitious Manager to join this exclusive brasserie, to lead and inspire the team to deliver exceptional service. Already an experienced Restaurant Manager, you will need the drive and passion to take forward the restaurant offer at this wonderful boutique hotel in the beautiful Ribble Valley. A strong personality, an eye for detail and a passion for hospitality are essential to succeed in this role.
About the role... RESTAURANT MANAGER
It will be a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress within an expanding independent company. The brasserie restaurant and popular bar attract a wide range of customers whilst there is also a booming conference and wedding business. My client requires a manager who can ensure that through the highest customer service, impeccable food and motivated staff their expectations will be exceeded every time.We require a hands on Manager with a vibrant personality who can drive the team, run the show and take pride in customer service.
Experience Required... RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Professional, ambitious, and enthusiastic.
- Has at least 2 years` experience as a Manager in a branded or high profile environment with high turnover and high levels of service.
- Strong leadership and communication attributes with the ability to demonstrate a professional approach to managing, training and leading successful teams.
- Uses their personality and commercial mind to get the best out of their team and drive sales.
- Can think on their feet and is able to learn and grow along with an expanding business.
- Can run a successful business, with their own personality 'stamp` on it.
- Possesses a passion for customer service and creating a customer centred environment.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
- Increasing Client relationships and securing repeat business.
It is essential you are passionate and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for both guests and staff. This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress...
Ideally you will currently be a Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Brasserie Manager, Bistro Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Bar Manager or Hospitality Manager.
2016 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 11th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail and hospitality sectors across Hospitality Management, Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
£20k - £25k
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close