6 months ago
Would you like to be part of a reputable independent travel agency? Do you consider yourself a dynamic retail travel branch manager? Do you thrive off the challenge of increasing travel sales and getting the best out of your travel consultants? A leading independent retail travel agency are looking for an experienced Retail Travel Branch Manager to work within their Retail Travel Branch in the Walsall area.
- To lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries
- To set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends whilst suggesting ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- To plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Produce reports for senior management and the Regional Sales team through the analysis of commercial performance
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
The successful candidate should have relevant travel management experience, strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in travel sales.
My client offers a very competitive salary and additional commission, incentives and bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension.
Salary is between £25000 - £26000
Please follow the instruction to apply, for more information contact Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close