7 months ago
Calling all experienced travel branch managers! Do you consider yourself a dynamic retail travel branch manager? Do you thrive off the challenge of increasing travel sales and getting the best out of your travel consultants? Do you want to be part of a well-respected independent travel company? My client is a leading independent travel agency that are looking for an experienced Travel Branch Manager for their store. You will be tasked with managing a team of travel consultants and will need to drive the potential of this store. This is a hands on management role, with a team of experienced Travel Consultants so the successful candidate will need to come from a travel management background.
* To lead, motivate and energise your team
* Identifying training and development needs
* Recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it
* Be hands on
* Set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends
* Suggest ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
* Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
* Plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
* Keep your product and brand knowledge up to date
* Have in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
* Produce reports for senior management and the Regional Sales team
* Analysis commercial performance
* Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner
* Deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
* Relevant travel management experience
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience of managing and motivating a large team of consultants
* Commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team
* Passion for customer service
* Strong track record in sales.
* Excellent travel and geographical knowledge
* Happy to work additional hours if required
* Experience of representing and promoting a brand
My client offers a fantastic salary (in the region of £26-27k) along with bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package. This is a great independent company to get in with and a real chance to continue this stores success.
If you are interested in this fantastic Travel Manager position in the Coventry area then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instruction TO APPLY. For more information please contact Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close