Retail Catering Operations Manager
Location: Selhurst Park Stadium, London, SE25 6PU
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Head of Catering
Crystal Palace Football Club is an English professional football club based in South Norwood, London, that plays in the Premier League, the highest tier in English football.
To manage the Clubs public Catering Division, specifically the set up and break down of events, staffing, ordering, stock control and budgets. To manage and develop the department, maximising its potential.
Key Objectives of the Retail Catering Operations Manager
- Set the standard of customer service throughout.
- To follow annual budgets and thereafter control all cost centres, monitor, and positively influence wherever possible the departments progress to budgets.
- Control stock and replenishment, auditing all stock to every event and also to complete monthly stock takes.
- Produce menu's and templates for portion controls leading into stock orders and replenishment.
- Liaise with key suppliers and standards of service, account reconciliation and payment.
- Implementing and monitoring cash and security measures.
- To manage all match day personnel within retail catering to maximise the required quality of service.
- Carry out regular reviews of standards and where required, carry out internal training for both full time and casual staff on a regular basis in order to refresh good practice and maintain required standards.
- Manage the quality control of the food offer.
- Managing, monitoring and improving, where required, all Health, Hygiene and Licensing associated with the department.
- Liaise with all relevant other Heads of Departments to ensure that all and every opportunity is communicated and maximised as a consequence of those communications.
Retail Operations Manager - Exciting New Concept - The Ideal Candidate
- Refurbishment experience or business rebranding
- Experience of branded restaurants or bars with a strong food offering
- Experience of managing budgets including labour & P&L Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective leadership style
- Experience of managing sales volumes
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong ability to build professional partnerships and communicate at all levels, particularly at senior client levels
- Ability to set high standards, achievable through striving for continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Crystal Palace Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all such sections of the community. The Equality policy can be viewed on the club website.