9 months ago
A market leading independent Travel Company is seeking a Branch Manager for its successful Ayr retail travel agency. This Travel Manager opportunity suits you, if you have previous travel agency and supervisory experience. It's a unique opportunity to join an established and still expanding Travel Company, so as well as a fantastic salary commission and benefits, there are solid long-term career development options within this Travel Company's brands!
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation in Ayr
- Be the external face of the company, dealing with all face to face and telephone enquiries from customers
- Deliver and exceed individual & branch sales / productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business
- Contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales
- Participate and be willing cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives
- Look for innovative ways to generate customer enquiries and put them into practice
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available
- To lead by example - demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond
- Deal with management and travel related issues / administration
The successful candidate will ideally have previous retail travel management experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire a travel team. You will also have solid travel product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling a wide range of products & destinations. A proven track record in reaching/exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required!
Offering a highly competitive basic salary, depending on experience with additional bonuses, benefits, commission and discounts, as well as career progression are all available for the successful candidate!
If you are keen to be considered for this exciting Retail Travel Store Manager role in Ayr, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Georgia on.