8 months ago
Are you an experienced Retail Travel Branch Manager, keen to continue your career and work for a leading independent Travel Agency; an established brand with branches across the North of England!
A leading independent retail travel agency are looking for an experienced Retail Travel Branch Manager to work within their Retail Travel Branch in South Yorkshire, to maximise the potential of this store and develop its staff. This is a hands on management role, with a team of experienced Travel Consultants .
- To lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries ,
- To plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
- Working Monday to Fridaywith a rota for Saturdays.
The successful candidate should have relevant travel management experience, strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in sales.
My client offers a starting salary in the region of £18k pa - £20k pa (negotiable/dependent on experience). They also offer additional benefits to be discussed further at interview stage.
If you are interested in this fantastic Retail Branch Manager position in South Yorkshire please follow the instruction to apply attaching your CV. For more information contact Meg at Travel Trade Recruitment onor