6 months ago
A leading independent retail travel company, which has seen expansion into new locations this year, is seeking a dynamic, experienced Retail Travel Branch manager to lead, manage and motivate it's busy team in their Leicester city centre branch. Offering a wide variety in travel products, this established company sells European and Worldwide Holidays, from city breaks through to dynamically packaged itineraries. A highly competitive basic salary is available to the successful candidates along with commission & benefits. If you are passionate about leisure travel and have the experience to inspire a team of Travel Consultants to success, this is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
- Working in a busy city centre branch, managing a team of 12 via your team leaders
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business
- To contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- To be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales
- Participate and willing cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives
- Look for innovative ways to generate customer enquiries and put them into practice
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available
- To lead by example, demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond
- Dealing with management and travel related administration.
- Working on a rota basis to coverMon - Fri and a rota for weekends too, with time off mid-week when a weekend is worked. (Sat 1100-1900, Sun 1100-1700)
The successful candidate will ideally have current retail travel manager experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire. Those ambitious candidates who have solid Assistant Manager experience within retail travel, and who have worked in a large busy branch will also be considered for their next step.
You will also have solid product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul and short-haul destinations. A proven back record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required! The main aim of this role is to build and maintain a new customer base and will focus on putting together travel itineraries so your product and destination knowledge is essential. To succeed in this role you must have outstanding time management skills and the ability to effectively organise the workload for the branch.
Offering a highly competitive basic salary depending on experience, additional bonuses, company benefits and discounts, as well as career progression are all available for the successful candidate.
If you are keen to be considered for this Retail Travel Branch Manager role in the Leicester area, please follow the instructions to apply, send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions please call Helen Cassin on
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close