This is an exciting opportunity to work in luxury retail travel and create bespoke European an Worldwide travel for the discerning clientele. Give your career a boost and double your salary with this dynamic, award winning and elite travel agency. Our client is a well-established and high end luxury travel agency who are now seeking experienced Retail Travel Consultants to join its busy team. This cutting edge travel agency offer a range of 4-5 star tailor-made itineraries throughout Europe, USA, South America, Caribbean, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand, plus more to its discerning clientele.
The exciting retail travel role includes an array of responsibilities in which no day will be the same:
• The experienced retail travel consultant shall be inspiring customers and arranging bespoke luxury tailormade itineraries using CRS and processing all reservation enquiries from direct clients in a timely efficient manner face to face and over the phone.
• Arranging luxury tailor-made travel, bespoke tours, beach packages, city breaks, cruises, family holidays, wildlife packages, activity travel, weddings, honeymoons, flights, hotels, villas, apartments along with VIP Travel.
• You shall be managing the customer from beginning to end and offering excellent customer service from start to finish.
• Preparing client travel documentation
• Up selling travel ancillaries such as car hire and airport lounges.
• Switch sell and provide recommendations on hotels, trips, flights etc.
What are we looking for?
• Travel sales experience from an travel agency background is essential
• Experience in using CRS such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan is ideal but not essential as training in provided on these systems
• Passion for travel
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Good worldwide geographical knowledge.
• Training on CRS
• FAM Trips to bespoke hotels in various destinations
• Generous salary and uncapped monthly commission
• Destination training programmes
• Chance to work for a dynamic, friendly and forward thinking travel agency in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
• Welcoming office with friendly consultants
• Opportunity to work in a high spec and elite office
Previous or current job titles that would be considered for this role include Travel Specialist, Travel Consultant, Reservations, Travel Advisor, Tailormade Consultant and Luxury Tailormade Consultant.
Please do include a summary of the European and Worldwide destinations travelled to when submitting your application.
Give your travel career a boost and send us your CV today!