A leading, independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Retail Travel Sales Consultants for their new Cambridgeshire Branch. These Travel Sales Consultant positions are full time or part time positions, Offering a basic salary of up to £15,000 depending on experience, plus monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as generous staff discounts, concessions and is based on working 5 days in 7 with the exception of peek trading periods in January
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a busy retail travel branch
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too.
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant
- Worked within a Retail Travel, reservations, travel call center or Travel agency environment
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge
Interested? please get in touch asap to express your interest, apply on line or call Kelly at C&M Travel Recruitment on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.