Retail Travel Sales Consultants - Glasgow area - A leading, well- established independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced retail travel consultants in the Glasgow area. The position is full time, offering an excellent basic salary up to £17,000 depending on experience, plus individual monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as fantastic travel incentives and benefits.
Retail Travel Sales Consultant Duties
- Work as part of a team in a busy retail travel branch.
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too.
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets;
Retail Travel Sales Consultant skills required
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant, selling and arranging worldwide travel;
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service;
- Great face to face and telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers,
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge.
If you are interested in the above role please call Sam onquoting SR51662 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.