4 months ago
Luxury Retail Travel Consultant Altrincham, working for a well-established Travel Company who has a reputation for excellence. You will be working for one of the leading independent Travel Agents in the North West. Working as a Luxury Retail Travel Consultant you will ideally have experience of selling up market, luxury holidays to VIP clients who are demanding and discerning.
Working as a Luxury Travel Consultant you will sell and promote travel and ancillary to the company's standards, using your own knowledge and CRS systems. You will maximise profitability whilst improving customer satisfaction and maintaining a quality service.
Luxury Travel Consultant Duties:
- Build strong relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Handle customer enquiries and / or complaints
- Work as a team player to adapt to the business, working closely with colleagues and the management team to deliver the company goals.
- Sell preferred suppliers to match customer needs.
- Meet and exceed team targets
Working in this busy branch, taking enquires face to face and over the phone, you will need to have relevant travel industry experience, CRS ( Galileo OR Amadeus OR Sabre OR Worldspan)Proven selling skills with excellent written and verbal skills.
You will be offered an excellent basic salary with a chance to earn a bonus which is based on monthly sales targets. Further benefits include Subsidised Medical Health Insurance and a contributed Pension Scheme.
Please call Lisaor
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close