8 months ago
We are looking for Passionate Travel Sales Person to work in an Award winning, independent Travel Agency located in Newmarket, Suffolk. Are you a Travel Sales Consultant who enjoys being part of a busy team? Are you experienced in helping customers face to face on a daily basis selling and tailor making holidays to worldwide destinations to suit each client's requirements? If so read on..!!! A passion for travel is essential along with knowledge and/or personal experience of main European and worldwide travel destinations as your knowledge will assist you in advising clients on their best holiday options. My client is looking for Full or Part Time Travel Consultants who preferably have worked in a travel agency OR has a travel and tourism qualification with front-facing sales experience.
* Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers
* Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
* Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
* You can expect to be selling and tailor making holidays to worldwide destinations to suit each client's requirements.
* Fantastic hours Monday- Saturday
* As this job entails liaising with Tour Operators and suppliers on a daily basis, an excellent telephone manner, good organisational skills and attention to detail is also required.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 1 years' travel agency experience OR a qualification in travel and tourism and some front-facing sales experience
A passion for travel is a must, and also to enjoy working towards sales and profit targets
You will receive a competitive salary, along with monthly bonus/ commission along with an Annual Bonus depending on performance.
ABOUT STAFF BENEFITS
* Excellent staff travel rates
* Friendly working environment
* Numerous social events
* Pension scheme
* Overseas educational travel opportunities
* Looking for Full or Part Time (minimum 3 days a week)
Apply with your CV today! Simply click 'Apply'
For more information please call Ryan at Travel Trade Recruitment on. You can
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only suitably shortlisted candidates will be contacted.