about 1 year ago
This Travel Agency is keen to recruit a Travel Consultant to their branch in Oxfordshire. Would you like to join an award winning Independent Travel Agency that can offer a fantastic environment and excellent salary? Do you class yourself as an ambitious Travel Consultant who is passionate about the Travel Industry and selling holidays? My client specialise in Worldwide holidays, long--haul, cruise, skiing, honeymoon and more!
* Working as a travel consultant in a lovely retail store
* Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
* Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
* Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
* Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
* Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
* Working across Mon-Fri 0900-1730, Sat 0900-16:00
* Previous experience as a Travel Consultant
* You will be passionate about travel
* Excellent customer service
* Motivated to sell and earn commission
* Excellent worldwide knowledge
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with a basic in the region of from £14,000-£15,750p/a depending on experience.
If you are keen to be considered, follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org - for further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.