about 1 year ago
Would you like to join an Independent Travel Agency that can offer great salaries, benefits and career developments to all its Travel Consultants? Do you class yourself as an ambitious Travel Consultant who is passionate about the Travel Industry and selling holidays? Are you looking to become an integral part of an established and fast expanding Travel company? If the above ticks your boxes then please keep reading. This Travel Agency is keen to recruit an Experienced Travel Consultant to work part time based in their branch and are looking to meet Travel Consultants that are keen asap.
* Working in a branch, with a small team of travel consultants
* Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
* Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
* Selling both package and dynamically packaged holidays
* Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
* Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
* Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
* Working 3 days a week across Monday-Saturday.
* Retail travel experience
* Have worked to travel sales
* Passionate about travel
* Have a high level of customer service
* Motivated to earn commission
* Excellent geographical knowledge
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with basics from £14,000p/a - £15,760 (This would be pro-rated to a part-time salary). A wide ranging benefits package is available as well as commission, incentives and travel discounts. Long-term career progression is achievable as this company tries to promote from within where possible.
If you are keen to be considered, or follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For further information please call Dave on. You won't find this vacancy with any other travel recruitment agency, so please don't miss out, send your CV today!