Retail Travel Manager -Glasgow - Great opportunity has arisen for a Retail Travel Sales Manager whom is looking for their next move in their travel career and that wants to work for an exceptional independent travel company in their flagship store THEN this is a role NOT to be missed! A successful candidate will be offered an excellent basic dependent on experience up to £27,000 plus uncapped bonus and other excellent benefits.
The Retail Travel Manager will:-
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets whilst helping to grow the brand in the surrounding areas
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Retail Travel Branch Manager will possess:-
- Experience as a Retail Travel Sales Branch Manager within a retail travel environment either for an independent retail travel agency or one of the multiple retail travel agents would be highly advantageous, however if you are currently a deputy branch manager or an assistant manager - we would also like to hear from you!
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales management skills including, sales and customer service coaching & training, performance management alongside budgetary and strong sales experience too.
- Outstanding customer services
- The ability to develop footfall for the store and increase local awareness of the brand
For more information and to apply for this great Retail Travel Store Manager role please call Sunny onor or please apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.