about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Travel Manager that wants to work for a Travel Agency that specialise in bespoke 'off the beaten track' holidays? Retail Branch Manager required for established specialist Travel Agency's Belfast branch, a leading provider of tailor-made Worldwide holidays. Excellent salary package, competitive basic, bonuses and benefits for the successful candidate!
As a Retail Travel Branch Manager you will work with a small team and lead the Travel Consultants to continued success. If you are motivated, can motivate those around you and enthusiastic about Travel then this is the role for you. The role comes with a highly attractive salary package, with excellent all round benefits and career stability.
For this Retail Branch Manager role your Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Drive all sales and convert bookings by closing the sale and driving figures whilst achieving operating profit
- Day to day running of the store including operations and administration
- Responsible for the development of fully trained, informative, highly motivated and Travel Consultants who deliver exceptional service and revenue
- Develop local marketing initiatives and campaigns and set up instore events where appropriate and commercially beneficial to drive sales and build relationships to provide travel services for local business employees.
- Forecast walk in business, plan staffing levels and opening hours accordingly, well in advance to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times.
This Branch Manager position requires experience of managing at travel team with a true passion for travel and sales with profit and staff responsibility. Strong track record of delivering sales results and exceptional service. You will be well-travelled, as you will use your first hand destination knowledge. The ideal candidate will have experience of using GDS Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent starting salary, dependent on experience, but there are many additional benefits including commission, bonus, incentives and educationals, all which make this such a great company to work for!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For further questions contact Christine on. firstname.lastname@example.org
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close