7 months ago
Are you a Retail Travel Branch Manager, Team Leader or Assistant Manager? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the travel industry? Branch Manager required for this leading travel company, located in the Glasgow area.
Do you have solid travel supervisory / managerial experience? If yes then we have a dream travel branch manager role for you! A leading Scottish travel provider is keen to recruit an experienced branch manager for their store in the Glasgow area. The role involves training and motivating a team of Travel Consultants to exceed targets, and establish their new retail travel branch.
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation in Stirling.
- Be the external face of the company, dealing with all face to face and telephone enquiries from customers.
- Deliver and exceed individual & branch sales / productivity.
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business
- Contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales.
- Participate and be willing cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives.
- Look for innovative ways to generate customer enquiries and put them into practice.
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available.
- To lead by example - demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond.
- Deal with management and travel related issues / administration.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous retail travel management experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire a travel team. You will also have solid travel product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling a wide range of products & destinations. A proven track record in reaching / exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required!
Offering a highly competitive basic salary, depending on experience with additional bonuses, benefits, commission and discounts, as well as career progression are all available for the successful candidate!
If you are keen to be considered for this exciting Retail Travel Branch Manager role in Silverburn and St Enochs, please send your CV to Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Christine on
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close