6 months ago
Retail Travel Branch Manager Leicester* My client is a successful diverse travel company who offer a wide variety in travel products, we are currently searching for an experienced Retail Travel Branch Manager to drive and inspire your team of Travel Consultants to achieve individual and team goals. This role is to manage your travel branch so primarily your aim will be to develop and build the business, so if you are an experience Travel Branch Manager who is looking for a new and very exciting challenge then this might just be the perfect job for you!
As the Retail Travel Branch Manager your duties will include:
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation
- Be the external face of the company, dealing with all face to face and telephone enquiries from customers
- To deliver and exceed individual sales and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business
- To contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- To be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales
- Participate and willing cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives
- Look for innovative ways to generate customer enquiries and put them into practice
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available
- To lead by example - demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond
- Dealing with management and travel related administration.
The successful candidate will ideally have current retail travel manager experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire. You will also have solid product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul and short-haul destinations. A proven back record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required! The main aim of this role is to build and maintain a new customer base and will focus on putting together travel itineraries so your product and destination knowledge is essential. To succeed in this role you must have outstanding time management skills and the ability to effectively organise the workload for the branch.
Offering a highly competitive basic salary depending on experience, additional bonuses, company benefits and discounts, as well as career progression are all available for the successful candidate.
If you are keen to be considered for this Retail Travel Branch Manager role in the Leicester area, please follow the instructions to apply, send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions please call Claire on