3 months ago
Are you an experienced Travel Manager that wants to work for a Travel Agency that specialise in bespoke 'off the beaten track' holidays? A leading provider of tailor-made Worldwide holidays, which focuses on the backpacker and the adventure traveller is keen to find a dynamic Branch Manager to lead their Travel Consultants to continued success. If you are motivated, can motivate those around you and enthusiastic about Travel then this is the role for you. The role comes with a highly attractive salary package, with excellent all round benefits and career stability.
* Managing a team of 8 specialist travel consultants
* Recruiting, training, motivating, your team
* Dealing with staff reviews and disciplinaries
* Working to targets for your branch
* Ensuring Travel Consultants are aware of offers and incentives
* Keep Travel Consultants updated on new products and procedures
* Be a hands on manager selling a wide range of tailor-made itineraries, using a GDS
* Previous experience of working as a travel agency manager
* A true passion for travel and sales
* You will be well-travelled
* Excellent first hand destination knowledge
* Able to lead, motivate and push your team to success
* Show a personable personality to your staff and fellow peers
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £28kp/a dependent on experience. There are many additional benefits, discounts and incentives which make this such a great company to work for!
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY! For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
9 days ago
only 19 days until close