We are seeking experienced Travel Sales Trainer to join this leading tour operator due to remarkable growth. This well established and award winning tour operator offer various high-quality holiday types across the globe for travellers.
This role is ideal for an experienced travel professional with travel sales and/or training experience within retail travel or a tour operator, as training is provided. Progression & development is on offer with this dynamic and forward thinking travel company. The successful travel trainer will have a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing to ensure a high training standard of new and existing staff on systems, products and destinations.
• 2.5 years minimum experience in retail travel or within tour operator with sales and/or training experience.
• Previous telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
• A highly competent level of keyboard, PC skills and use of a variety of systems along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
• Airline reservation system experience would be beneficial.
• Lucrative bonus
• Free trips abroad
• Mon-Fri hours
• Pension & private health care
• Generous holiday package
• State of the art offices
• Travel perks
• Parking available
• Varied job role
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.