12 months ago
Do you feel it's time for a change from working for a multiple travel agency and looking to work within a trusted independent travel environment? Do you have an enthusiasm and a passion for travel that you want to share with your customers? If yes then this is a great opportunity for you! This well known, independent retail travel agency who predominantly specialise in long haul, luxury holidays are currently seeking an experienced travel consultant to join their branch in the Leatherhead area. As an Independent Travel Consultant, you can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made holidays, along with package holidays.
* Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers.
* Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
* Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
* You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
* Working hours are Mon- Fri 9am-5.30pm and Saturdays on rota 0900 to 1300 *Part time candidates will also be considered*
* The successful candidate will have a strong travel background
* Ideally retail travel environment
* You will be passionate about the travel industry
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong geographical knowledge
* A strong team player
You will receive an extremely competitive salary depending on experience plus commission and bonuses. You will also achieve educationals and other travel industry benefits!
If you are interested in this fantastic role please or follow the link TO APPLY - For more information please call Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment on