At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief-: that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don't believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests', clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we're proud of the freedom our independence this gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve - upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
To safeguard and grow the value of the hotel asset by serving as a business partner, consulting on ways to maximize financial results and assisting the Financial Controller in directing the finance department
- Opera experience is desirable
- Previous experience as a night auditor or receptionist would be considered ideal
- Ability to maintain high standards of work and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A record of demonstrable personal achievement with proven skills.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects and develop cross-functional support.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to liaise effectively with non-financial staff.
- Team player with outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- IT literate with experience of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Timeliness & accuracy of financial reporting
- To monitor status regularly and provide feedbacks as appropriate
- To implement financial goals which are aligned with the objectives and internal control practices
- Assist the Financial Controller on goals to optimize financial results
- To provide hotel team with reports and information that can be used as a basis for improved decision making.
- To ensure that all revenue posted is accurate and corrected if necessary in accordance to the company standards and practices.
- Assist the Financial Controller to develop and implement financial and accounting practices and perform a variety of control functions
- To ensure that accounting practices adhere to legal requirements and Radisson Blu Edwardian standards.
- To align practices with internal and external audit recommendations
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson Blu experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations.
- Communicates and reinforces the vision for Yes I Can service to employees
- Ensures that employees provide Yes I Can genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Provides Yes I Can genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice(after 1 years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 50% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.