Revenue Management Consultant
West London- Home working / Field based with one day per week in the office
Full driving licence essential
We are a fast paced organisation that aims to be the leader in our field within Europe and expects every member of our team to play a part in delivering exceptional service to our guests, owners and colleagues. We have a strong focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities.
The Revenue Management Consultant is responsible for supporting a group of approximately fifteen branded and unbranded hotels in maximizing overall revenue. The job involves the development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies, based on demand and competitor analysis, in order to gain market share.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through guidance and support
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments, distribution channels and Conference and Events with the hotel teams and their on site revenue managers
- Support the hotels to ensure all distribution channels are optimised and managed accordingly
- Work alongside the hotel team, set sales and pricing strategies for each hotel
- Work closely with the hotels on gaining an accurate forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
- Coach & develop the Revenue Managers and Reservations teams
Key skills and qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience in a Revenue Management role
- Strong leadership, impact and influence and analytical skills
- Proactive in achieving Rooms Revenue and MICE Revenue goals
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills including articulate communication
- Effective ability to supervise, motivate, coach and develop revenue managers, reservations teams
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to train people and convey complex systems functionalities to a broad audience.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm and be a motivator
- Ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors.
- Ability to analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these.
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Analytical with strong excel experience
- Hotel PMS systems knowledge advantageous
Your benefits will include a very competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will have access to reduced hotel room rates with multiple hotel chains worldwide. We look forward to explaining the range of other excellent benefits that we offer on successful placement.