3 months ago
Tylney Hall, Hook, Hampshire now has an exciting opportunity available for Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping Team.
Tylney Hall is a beautiful 4 red star hotel in stunning gardens set in rural Hampshire. It has recently received the 'Best Kept Secret' award by Facebook Fans in the Laterooms.com Hotel of the Year competition - this was because of its charm, warmth and glorious parkland surroundings! Position Overview: We are a beautiful 4 red star Hotel in the heart of the Hampshire countryside looking for Housekeeping staff whose role it would be to 'wow' our Guests from behind the scenes by delivering a first class cleaning support service. The work is physically demanding and fast paced, but very rewarding, particularly if you are an attention to detail kind of person! The successful candidates will be tidying, cleaning, polishing, vacuuming and stripping/making beds; They work in the public areas of the hotel and in the bedrooms....ultimately they help Tylney Hall maintain its reputation of being one of the best hotels in England. Our 'back of house' experts are central to the success of the hotel; they are a hardworking, dedicated and professional teams who ensure that our guests can relax and soak up the atmosphere without a care in the world! Attributes/Experience: A good understanding of English is crucial. You will need to be confident working within a team but equally alone. You will need to be 'standards' driven and have really good attention to detail. You will be someone with lots of energy who really enjoys cleaning! You will be contracted to 30 hours a week, and the ideal candidate would be flexible and able to work a variable rota including weekends. Please note that the salary for this position meets national minimum wage, dependent on age & experience. We are in a rural location between Hook and Basingstoke - if you have access to transport to get to and from the hotel this would be beneficial (although we could provide a minibus service from Basingstoke, Aldershot and Farnborough). And in Return.... As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country's foremost heritage hotels
- You will be working in one of the AA's Top 200 Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Cond Nast Johansens
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life's difficulties.
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and laundered
- Free car parking If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
7 days ago
only 23 days until close
Scotland, South East, Wales, Kent, Southampton
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 20 days until close