We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate should be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices. We are seeking someone who thrives on a team, is committed to success and has exceptional organizational skills.
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
• Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
. • Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
. • Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records
. • Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.