We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Administration Executive to join the sales team in our cycling holiday division.
BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies are our two cycling and walking holiday brands with tours across Europe in Italy, Croatia, Portugal, Austria, Slovenia, France and Germany. BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies are summer sister companies to Ski Solutions, a leading winter sports tour operator.
If you are a bright, enthusiastic individual with solid customer service and sales experience and are looking for a new challenge, this could be the position for you. Due to the nature of the work, a passion for cycling is essential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responding to all telephone and email sales enquiries within agreed timescales from direct customers and travel agents
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up and a high conversion rate of bookings is achieved in relation to targets
- Provide expert advice and customer service
- Accurate processing of bookings on the reservation system
- Administration of cancellations and amendments to bookings
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm and amend bookings
- Assisting with product and price loading, researching new destinations, producing tour information notes and other general administration duties as required
- Dispatching client documentation
- Maintain a high level of product and competitor knowledge
- To support with overseas training and temporary representative cover if required
- Excellent sales skills and target focused
- An eager attitude towards learning new product and new ways of working
- The ability to deliver the very highest levels of customer experience
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- A passion for cycling and activity based holidays
- A team player willing to suggest new ideas
- A desire to develop a career in the travel industry
- Language skills (French, German or Italian) would be useful
- A knowledge of our cycle destinations
- Basic Salary and commission
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing part of the business
- Holiday discounts
- Educational Trips
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- 20 days’ holiday
We are small, dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to develop and grow as a sales professional and help the cycling and walking holiday division develop.
To apply for this position please email Miles Porter, our Head of Activities, with your CV and covering letter.